January 2, 2013

Waiting On: Just One Day by Gail Forman (5)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Breaking the Spine


Title: Just One Day
Author: Gayle Forman
Release Date: January 8th, 2013
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
A breathtaking journey toward self-discovery and true love, from the author of If I Stay.

When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of Twelfth Night in England, there’s an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines.

Just One Day is the first in a sweepingly romantic duet of novels. Willem’s story—Just One Year—is coming soon!


[Summary Source: Goodreads]
I've decided to make this book my Waiting on Wednesday pick for the week in anticipation of it coming out next week. Gayle Forman is a WONDERFUL writer and everyone who's read an ARC has been absolutely raving. I can't wait to FINALLY get my hands on a copy and give it a read myself!
So what are YOU waiting for this week? Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this one either! It sounds like such a beautiful story!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    PS: the link you left on my blog didn't work, I googled you. Maybe you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm. I'm not sure why the link didn't work. Oh well. That's what I get for trying to make HTML code for work me. Anyway, thanks for stopping by my WoW, even though I left you with technical difficulties and all that!

      Delete
  2. It's Gayle Forman. Definitely dying to read it. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW is here

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so close yet so far. Waiting's going to be tough.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment. Also, if you have a blog, be sure to leave a link so I can go check it out!