November 22, 2013

Read All of the Library Books Challenge (Part II)

Fact: I don't like coffee. I just like saying Coffee Clutch in my best and deepest New York accent. Considering I'm a New Yorker, I'm pretty freaking good at it. So I've got my tea and I hope you have your heated beverage of choice, because it's time to gab the day away.

Okay. So. Two weeks ago I decided November would be "Read All of the Library Books" month. My progress? Unimpressive. I'm not surprised with myself. I wish I could be, but I'm not. 

But my progress aside, I'd like to pose a fun question - one that'll lead to an interesting game, I think.

Basically, my question is, which of my library books do you think I'll end up buying?

I know it's a crazy question, but, in my head at least, it's legitimate. A lot of the time I'll take a book out of the library because I'm not sure if I want to buy it or not, then I'll read it and love it so much that I'll have to buy it. (Y'know, in case I want to read it again. I just feel better with it on my shelf even if I never read it again.)

So.

Which of these books below do YOU predict I'll end up buying? 


I've already finished GRAFFITI MOON by Cath Crowley and oh, how I loved, so I'm pretty sure I'll be buying that one on the sooner side of life. I've also read IF I LIE by Corinne Jackson and I've already picked up a copy of it. I've also returned OF BEAST AND BEAUTY by Stacey Jay and THIS IS HOW I FIND HER by Sara Polsky without reading them - I just kind of lost interest in the plot. Which isn't to say I won't grab them from the library again later. It's just not happening now.

But for everything else: Which do you think are buy-worthy, and which are going to get put back on the library book shelves without another thought?

Make your guesses in the comments below, okay?