July 25, 2014

The One in Which I Ask You Guys For Things

Fact: I don't like coffee. I just like saying Coffee Clutch in my best and deepest New York accent. Considering I'm a New Yorker, I'm pretty freaking good at it. So I've got my tea and I hope you have your heated beverage of choice, because it's time to gab the day away.

Hi guys, what's up?

It's been a while since I posted a discussion post and, the truth is, while I have a list of topics I like, I don't feel particularly compelled to talk about any of them. Not to mention I have a couple of particularly trying things going on in my life right now, so I find myself very much without the energy to get worked up enough about things

Now, just because my life has me spinning around in circles/my brain's kind of shut down doesn't mean I don't want to talk about things with you guys. So I think this post is really a request from all of you:

Tell me what's going on in your lives. 
Tell me what you're reading. 
Tell me what upcoming releases you're most excited for.
Tell me what your plans are for the rest of the summer.

Why do I want to know all these personal things about you guys?

You guys are my readers. I write words and, for some reason, you guys read them. You all know a lot about me - what my reading tastes are, what I look for in a YA book, some of my crazy opinions about crazy things... but I feel like I should know more about you. So tell me, okay?

Your response to my plea.
And while you guys are telling me all about your lives, I have one more request:

Tell me what kinds of non-review, more-discussion-based posts you want from me. (Please and thanks, please.)


Okay. That's all. I'm done asking you guys for things. I do hope you're all having a stupendous summer and have some particularly fantastic plans for the weekend. Hugs and kisses to all to last forever.