August 19, 2014

Top Ten "Modern" Books People Tell Me I MUST Read (60)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I say "modern" because if I listed the number of classics everyone always tells me I need to read we'd be here forever. But I'm bad at reading classics so I think I should go with books I'll maybe actually read if you guys get excited enough about them in the comments.

They Say:
"WOMAN READ THIS EXCELLENCE (and make sure you have tissues)."

They Say:
"KIARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN."

They Say:
"Hi WHY NOT?"

They Say:
"But you LOVE fantasy! And it's SO GOOD."

They Say:
"DON'T YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR FEELS DESTROYED?"

They Say:
"THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?"

They Say:
"You MUST be waiting for an invitation for this one. You MUST be."

They Say:
"Get thee to a hole in the ground where you only have the Rick Riordan books and nothing else."

They Say:
"WUT."

They Say:
"No. Just... no."

So which of these books should I absolutely, definitely read IMMEDIATELY? Let me know in the comments below!